Saturday, November 3, 2007

First animal charity event



Today was a fun day...after I walked the dogs to Shelby Bottom Greenway and DG helped with some house projects, we went to eat at a Thai restaurant that connects to a Go-Kart track. Seriously. See photo: Nicer decor than the typical Thai restaurant.

While over on the Opryland side of the river we stood in the parking lot and looked at the back of my house. Again, see photo:

Then we went to a charity event in East Nashville for a local no kill animal shelter. There I learned that crazy animal people are the same no matter where you live. I left having:
1. Seen someone I know (the electrician)
2. Got an invite to go see the closed to the public Opry museum
3. NOT adopted a third dog, despite a temptation from Blu, who is a hound like Cooper, plus about 70 lbs.

No comments: